Want to join a world-leading maritime technology company? Idwal is seeking talented Full Stack Software Engineers to join the team at our Cardiff Bay office.
What You’ll Do
- Work within cross-functional Agile teams to deliver market leading and customer focused solutions.
- Understand and work on the full technology stack.
- Be involved at all stages of the development life-cycle, including vision, design, estimation, prioritisation, planning and coordination.
- Alternate from evolving existing core products to prototyping new concepts.
- Focus on automation and quality, helping to release software faster and easier.
- Work collaboratively with the Data Science and Business Intelligence teams.
- Actively encourage and educate less experienced team members.
What You’ll Need
- Real world experience of successfully delivering major software products using Agile methodologies.
- Strong hands-on programming skills, being able to create scalable and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages. Primary stack is MEAN (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular and Node.js), whilst experience of .NET is also beneficial.
- Up-to-speed with modern technologies and continuous delivery, ideally familiar with the likes of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple and clear way.
- An analytical mindset with a data driven approach to problem solving, coupled with an inherent creative streak and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Like what you’ve read so far? Get in touch with our recruitment team to find out more. Either send your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Allison Hetherton on 02920 446 644.