Idwal are on the hunt for a Surveyor Administrator to join the team in our Head office at Cardiff Bay.
Reporting to our Head of Marine Standards, this is a fantastic opportunity to assist in the administration of the Surveyor Onboarding process including, communicating with applicants, checking, and updating the surveyor assessment scores, requesting documents, assigning ports using the port tool and creating profiles on proprietary inspection software etc.
What you'll do
- Report to the Head of Marine Standards and assist them in their duties as required.
- Administer the Surveyor Onboarding process including, communicating with applicants, checking, and updating the surveyor assessment scores, requesting documents, assigning ports using the port tool and creating profiles on proprietary inspection software etc.
- Administer the Surveyor Database ensuring it is always up-to-date and accurate.
- Managing surveyor queries and upgrading relevant queries to the HMS.
- Creating Surveyor CVs for Client requests.
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of the surveyor management processes and systems.
- Analysing port volume data and comparing with current coverage.
- Work with Head of Marketing to coordinate surveyor recruitment campaigns.
- Liaise with the Operations team for surveyor coverage and suitability queries.
- Participate in Surveyor Review Committees and implement the agreed change.
- Participate in Surveyor Guide Cost Reviews and analyse cost data to improve the margin.
What you'll needEssential
- Excellent work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and databases.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and able to work without direct supervision.
- Strong administrative and organisational ability.
- Previous experience in an administrative, sales or communications role.
- Previous experience in the maritime industry.
- Familiarity with the basics of software development and project management.
- Resides within 1 hours commute of Cardiff.
£20,000 – 24,000 dependant on experience.
Working at idwal
Interested? Get in touch with our recruitment team to find out more. Either send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com or speak to Allison Hetherton on 02920 446 644.